GACs can be blended with GOLDEN Acrylic Paints to extend the paint,
regulate transparency, create glazes, increase gloss, reduce viscosity
or improve adhesion and film integrity. The GAC polymers can also be
used for binding pigment solids for various effects and surfaces. Unlike
the other GOLDEN Mediums and Gels, GAC Acrylic Polymers have only a
minimum amount of thickeners, levelers, defoamers and surfactants to
ensure good film formation.
- GAC 100: Universal Acrylic Polymer / S.I.D. Blocker / Most Flexible GAC Polymer. This is what Trekell uses to seal our panels!
- GAC 200: Increases Film Hardness of Acrylic Paints / Increased Non-porous Surface Adhesion.
- GAC 400: Fabric Stiffener / Rabbitskin Glue Alternative
- GAC 500: Self Leveling Applications / Hard Yet Flexible / Best Isolation Coat Medium for Spray-Application.
- GAC 800: Reduced Crazing of Dried Films / Best for Direct Pourin
- GAC 900: Increases Launderability of Acrylic Paint.
For more info on this Golden product, click here.