Each attendee will receive a free set of charcoal pencils and erasers courtesy of General Pencil Co. The workshop will run from 10am - 5pm, with a 30 minute lunch break. Lunch will be provided by Trekell.
Kate will bring q-tips, paper, mechanical pencils, and
- Introduction and
discussion. We will go over the usefulness of photography in
references. I will do a portrait demo from the photo reference.
- Students will bring in (or take a new) photo
reference to work from.
-Kate's preferred Trekell Brushes: https://www.trekell.com/Kate-Zambrano-Brush-Set_p_1450.html
- Clipboard to hold the paper
- Easel (if needed for stabilization
- White gel pen (optional)
- Camera or iPhone (if you plan to take reference during the
- Computer/tablet if you will be working from the reference on a larger screen)