Trekell Pro Team Artist, Kate Zambrano, has assembled her charcoal & brush set with the help of Trekell Art Supplies & General Pencil Co. This set includes the tools Kate uses to create her charcoal drawings:
- 1 - General Pencil Charcoal Pencil Kit that includes 3 charcoal pencils, 1 white charcoal pencil and 1 kneaded eraser.
- 1 - Jumbo Kneaded Eraser
- 2 - #4 Filbert Hog Bristle Brushes
- 2 - #4 Round Hog Bristle Brushes
- 1 - #8 Round Hog Bristle Brush
- 1 - Button with Kate's featuring Kate's piece "Pall"
Kate's brushes come on grey and black matte handles, only available with this set. Her brushes can also be used with graphite, pastel and oil paint.
*Please be advised there is starch in the head of the brush that will flake off at first. Hog Bristle is a natural hair brush and can break and shed with the scrubbing motion used to apply the charcoal onto the paper.*